Luscious, shiny and healthy hair has been in most of our bucket lists since forever. While beautiful and healthy hair requires a lot of care and over the counter application of hair masks and conditioners, diet plays the most significant role here. Apart from genetics and healthy living, hair quality can be improved by including various nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, biotin, protein, iron and vitamin C in our regular diets. While some of us are naturally blessed with a gorgeous mane, some of us have to combine the revolutionary hair products with an amazing nutrient-rich diet to achieve the same.
Some of the top pick to get healthy hair is-
- Eggs– Eggs can surely be called a superfood when it comes to improving our appearances. From weight loss to hair growth, eggs can solve almost every other problem. Loaded with various nutrients like proteins and amino acids, eggs should be consumed to get some extra luscious locks. Regular consumption of eggs helps in increasing hair growth along with strengthening them. They are also a rich source of vitamin B and vitamin B5, thus fighting against thinning and falling of hair.
- Sweet potatoes– Brimming with beta-carotene, this food item might come as a surprise here. Sweet potato is a rich source of vitamin A, which further helps in the production of sebum. Thus, sweet potatoes are the best remedy for dull and dry hair. They can be consumed in any form- baked, roasted or boiled. They also aid in improving the quality of your scalp along with the hair.
- Fish– Fish is the top pick for most of the nutritionists when it comes to hair care. The high level of omega-3 fatty acids in fishes like salmon, acts as internal conditioners. It keeps the scalp moisturized and supple. Some other nutrient-rich varieties of fishes are trout, sardine, and mackerel. Fish forms the best food for healthy hair for the non-vegetarians out there.
- Spinach– Rich in iron and vitamin A, the green leaves of spinach should be included in our regular diets. Green veggies like spinach and kale help in promoting the flow of oxygen throughout the human body, which further promotes the strength of our hair strands. So it’s time to load your plates with spinach and some chicken to go along with it.
- Liquors like brandy and tequila– Who says liquor can only be enjoyed in one way! One can exploit the high nutrient content of spirits like beer, brandy liquor or don Julio tequila. By massaging one’s scalp with brandy liquor, one can achieve a thick and shiny mane within a span of a few months. The massage helps in dilating the blood vessels, which further promote hair growth. Tequila can also be used as a hair boosting agent. You can always team up tequila with jalapeno for the maximal results!
This is a very slight insight into the world of hair care. Apart from healthy living and food, try to protect your hair from pollution and exposure to direct sun.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter